Position: Customer Support Engineer
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ B.Sc/M.Sc (CS)/BCA/MCA
Experience: 2 to 3 yrs
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Job requires interacting with customers primarily over emails to ensure all issues are resolved to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Job requires you to understand the customer’s problem accurately, thoroughly understand the Product under support, follow the established procedures to resolve the problem, and communicate with the customers.
- The product under support is a Meeting scheduling Web application-SaaS product. You need to understand the nuances of web application and the scheduling business to provide a high quality of support.
- As a Customer Service Executive of a Global support team, you will be dealing with our customers from all over the world.
As a company we take great pride in the level of customer service we deliver to the customers. Therefore we hire only the best customer service professionals.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 2-3 years as a product support person
- Possess good written and oral communication skills
- Ensure timely and professional responses to all the customer requests and queries received and have it resolved within the turnaround time specified in SLAs via emails and phone using tools such as Zendesk, Service cloud.
- Escalate and follow up with the product support and development team on any software issues and ensure timely resolution
- Curious and eager to learn new skills/concepts
- Must be a Team Player.
- Ability to empathize with the customer.
- Flexible to work in a rotating shift for the 24/7 team
Nice to have:
- Experience in enterprise productivity apps specifically offered on a cloud or a SaaS application..
- Experience working in a product company and/or a startup
- Knowledge of ITIL services and processes
- Should have thorough knowledge of different browsers and mobiles (iOS / Android). Knowledge of Outlook/GCAL/SFDC an added advantage