Accountability / Responsibilities
- To support and provide assistance to all Jifflenow customers and represent the Customer Success Managers in the US to deliver the best service.
- Provision and set up the staging and production instances of Jifflenow product as per the needs of Jifflenow’s customers
- Interact and setup required for all 3rd party integrators and ensure the readiness of Jifflenow product to deliver a complete solution to our customers
- Be a point of contact for customers and solve customer queries, complaints, and requests via emails and occasionally on phone.
- Be Level2 support for all the customer tickets appropriately to arrive at a quick resolution
- Ensure timely and professional responses to all the complaints, requests and queries received and have it resolved within the Turnaround time specified in SLA
- Analyze issues escalated from L1, work closely with the product support and development teams and ensure timely resolution
- Track and report relevant customer care performance metrics and suggest measures of improvements
- Capture customer feedback, suggestions, and inputs and funnel them as product features and feature enhancements
- Ability to work in night shift and support customers
- A positive attitude and eager to learn is something we always give the highest importance to.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in an application support role
- Should have good knowledge of Unix command.
- Must have Good ability to write SQL scripts/queries, analyze database and integrity issues.
- Ability to debug and analyze issues related to product functionality using production logs, DB queries,
- Should have experience in enterprise productivity apps specifically offered on cloud or as SAAS. The ability to administer, provision, and manage them will be an added plus.
- Should have a thorough understanding of Web technologies and application level components and messaging systems with the ability to debug issues.
- Should be able to verify and understand the integration and third-party API(s), startup scripts, configuration files
- Strong customer focus and passion for helping customers succeed
- Analytical and problem solving