Position: Demand Generation Operations Specialist
Qualification: BA/BS in Marketing, or a related field is required. MBA is preferred Experience:
Experience: 5-10 yrs
About the Role
- This is a critical role that will need to be hands-on and operationally very proficient in Hubspot and Salesforce for program set-up, campaigns tracking and execution.
- Actively contribute to the Demand Generation strategy including account-based marketing (ABM), demand creation, lead flow and data analytics.
- This role will partner closely with global Demand Gen and Sales teams to support the execution and measurement of agreed strategies to generate, nurture and handle leads for key accounts and market segments with the objective to prospect new leads, engage existing customers, and accelerate pipeline growth
- Own and ensure best practices are followed for creating and executing email programs, email nurture, list segmentation, lead upload management from ZoomInfo and third party programs, and reporting.
- Ensure best practices are adopted for maximizing use and reuse of content across marketing channels.
- Create and maintain customer contact database by persona, by industry, by size, etc. To support highly targeted, personalized campaigns and ABM programs.
- Manage and drive the strategic optimization of our operational campaign procedures, cross-team SLA’s, technical processes, and workflows in Hubspot and leads assignment, reporting in Salesforce.
- Lead projects and collaborate with a variety of stakeholders to create and execute end-to-end improvement initiatives. For example, projects that drive the health of our database through data enrichment, hygiene and persona segmentation.
- Track, test and optimize the performance of systems to ensure performing as expected. Track engagement, journey, attribution, insight, and ROI performance metrics for all demand generation and ABM activities. Use A/B testing and metrics to optimize campaigns.
- Liaise with technology providers, IT and teams outside of marketing to ensure their platforms integrate with our marketing tech stack and strategies.
- Understand and enable Marketing compliance with Legal and InfoSec global data privacy policies.
- Support the use of the complete toolbox of a modern marketer, with digital and offline channels such as emails, events, webinars, seminars, direct mail, SEM, SEO, retargeting to engage our customers in a B2B (Business to Business) environment.
- 5+ years of data operations/ demand generation experience, preferably in a SaaS/IT company.
- 2+ years in an account-based marketing role
- BA/BS in Marketing, or a related field is required. MBA is preferred.
- Excellent project management skills
- Hubspot Expert, with strong proficiency in Salesforce and Google Analytics
- Experience working with Global teams and offices
- Excellent people and project management skills with the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks from concept through implementation
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated understanding of full-funnel marketing and sales pipeline metrics and how to manage dashboards/reporting to monitor performance against those key metrics
- Experience with LiveChat, Drift, Zoom, On24 webinar platforms and platforms like Adroll, Uberflip, Engagio a plus
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns and work assignments with a variety of internal components and requirements.
- Positive attitude, motivated team player and major contributor