- Position: Director of Demand Generation
- Location: Bangalore
- Qualification: MBA (Marketing)
- Experience: 8+ years
Roles & Responsibilities
- Own Jifflenow B2B demand generation strategies for customer acquisition and expansion, driving new business growth.
- Own the execution of digital marketing programs across multi-channels, such as webinars, events, social, partnerships, email, SEO, SEM, display advertising, retargeting, and content syndication that generate a consistent flow of marketing qualified leads to the Sales Development Representative (SDR) team to meet growth targets.
- Partner with sales to create programs that will not only generate new demand but mature existing deals with Account Based Marketing (ABM).
- Partner with product marketing and content team to create compelling content and offerings targeted at our personas and ensure programs address our target customers’ needs and pain points, leveraging the appropriate messaging. Coordinate with design and content teams to produce visually exciting assets such as videos, guides, and infographics.
- Develop sophisticated email nurture flows to engage and qualify captured leads and convert to qualified leads (MQLs).
- Partner with our sales development representatives (SDR) team to prioritize, qualify and score leads, and support SDR nurture programs.
- Own quarterly and annual demand generation targets; manage and monitor program budget and cadence to ensure plans are optimized to achieve program effectiveness, driving optimization and future innovation and meets company goals for pipeline growth.
- Define KPIs and dashboards to help us measure, optimize, and focus the demand generation activities. Communicate results to the team, and how those results inform the strategy moving forward.
- Own the marketing automation platform & processes to nurture leads and deliver them to sales.
- Understand our target customer segments, their business needs, and the competitive landscape, identifying opportunities to reinforce Jifflenow’s competitive differentiation through campaigns
- Manage lead scoring program to prioritize leads.
- Hire and manage a high-performing team plus contractors and vendors.
- Manage a regular “pipeline council” between Marketing and Sales to ensure any shortages are addressed proactively.
- Own vendor choices and our strategy for maintaining a clean and valuable contact database.
- 8+ years of marketing and/or demand generation experience preferably within a B2B SaaS company.
- Proven track record of owning a number and hitting goals in a high growth setting
- Expertise with marketing automation and marketing operation (preferably Hubspot or Marketo) and Salesforce.com and Google Analytics.
- 4+ years of people management experience, with passion for managing and developing talent
- MBA in a marketing or business discipline
- Collaborative team player comfortable with fast-paced environments and rapidly changing priorities
- Strong analytical skills who obsessively tracks and improves KPIs on performance and apply insights to optimize programs.
- Creative thinker that is comfortable bringing latest ideas that drive high quality pipeline
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization including our CEO and executive team
- Experience with managing project-related budgets and track campaign performance and spend
- Familiarity with account-based marketing tactics.
- Able to meet deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, and highly dynamic environment.
- Highly effective communicator with exceptional EQ who can work effectively both within the marketing team as well as sales, SDR, customer success and other teams.