Experience – 2 to 3 Yrs com, MBA or equivalent degree
• Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files Regular Invoicing as per the request
• Regular Vendor Payment and Vendor Management based on the company payment policy, review the Vendor bills for all relevant approvals.
• Prepare periodic Bank / AR / AP Reconciliation
• Regular Travel accounting and reconciliation and following with the employees for travels bills to close on the Travel Advance.
• Support to Prepare various monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue reports for management review as needed
Technical Skills and Experience
• 2+ years of experience in accounting and finance, including a mix of public and private accounting experience
• Advanced MS Excel skills including VLOOKUP’s and pivot tables.
• Experience with general ledger functions
• Able to work comfortably under pressure, deal with multiple deadlines and effectively handle stressful situations in a high growth environment
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills solving skills
• Exposure for Quick Books / other account software.
• Banking Software
• Expenses management soft ware
• Good Communication
• Knowledge on ERP will be an additional advantage