Position: IT Engineer
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ B.Sc/M.Sc (CS)/BCA/MCA
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Setup and maintenance of Assests (Mac/Windows – Laptops, Firewalls, Routers etc)
- Monitoring tools deployments like Data Dog, New Relic, Nagios, etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills especially under pressure.
- Operational expertise with AWS and DevOps.
- Should be strong in Unix scripts and in any one of these scripting languages (Bash, Perl or python).
- Handling and managing of technical resources.
- Vendor Management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Mandatory Skill Set
- 3 to 5 years of experience installation, customization and maintenance of the operating system and system software products in support of business processing requirements.
- Versed with mix Linux flavours RedHat, Debian, Mandrake, SuSE, etc
- Knowledge of Linux File System ext3, NFS, etc.
- Hands on experience with the UNIX and Windows operating systems. Particularly commands, installation and remote working tools such as teamviewer etc.
- Knowledge of firewall, networking and technical operations.
- Experience in Tech support for medium/large organization.
- Should have very good troubleshooting skills and ability to do multitask.