Position: Software Engineer – Java
Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E. / M.Tech. / M.S. in Computer Science, electronics or related field from a premier institute.
Experience: 3-6 yrs
● Design and develop Jifflenow’s SAAS based products and solutions including Web interfaces, backend, API support, and self-service platforms.
● Experience in Web application development using Java, PostgreSQL/MySQL/Oracle, and RHEL environment.
● Expert Java programmer with a deep understanding of the JVM, the Java memory model.
● Extensive experience with distributed computing, microservices, CQRS, performance analysis and Linux.
● Strong working knowledge of design principles and architectural patterns.
● Extensive experience in database design and development.
● Formally mentor junior engineers on design, coding and troubleshooting. Requirements and Skills
● Work closely with peers and team leads to develop great technical design and approach for new product development.
● Keeps Logging and Monitoring first in everything we build.
● Follow AGILE/SCRUM methodologies and processes in building the software.
● Continuously refactor applications to ensure high quality design.
● Write high quality code that are modular, functional and testable; Establish the best coding practices.
● Must write unit test code in Junit or other Unit Testing environments
● Must have understanding of software configuration management and exposure to GitHub.
● Having worked on SAAS applications or cloud based architecture will be an added advantage.
● Soft Skills – should be agile and should adapt to needs. Work would demand learning new technologies.
● Ability to take ownership and execute in a startup environment.
● Good communication skills