Position: Principal Software Architect
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ B.Sc/M.Sc (CS)/BCA/MCA
Roles & Responsibilities
- Serve as a technical lead on cross-functional projects.
- Ensure the quality of architecture and design of systems.
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions.
- Analyze and improve data quality and metrics.
- Fully and completely understand system interdependencies and limitations.
- Leverage knowledge of internal and industry in design decisions.
- Assist in the career development of others, mentoring on advanced technical issues and helping managers guide the career growth of their team members.
- Exert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience.
- Provide technical leadership to critical projects with hands-on contribution
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience as an architect building scalable, cloud-based, service-oriented applications and services. An overall experience of 15+ years in product development is required
- Must have strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Solid background with hands-on experience as a Principal-level software development engineer
- Must have strong knowledge about SOLID, DRY, YAGNI principles and clean-code practices
- Must have strong demonstrable experience of a dynamic programming language stack such as Ruby/Python/Node.js/Java/Golang. Ruby and RoR would be preferred.
- Must have strong demonstrable experience of building/deploying and managing applications in the Cloud.
- Solid experience building solutions leveraging AWS cloud technologies (EC2, S3, SQS, RDS, EKS/ECS).
- Must have strong knowledge of building multi-tenant applications keeping in mind up-to-date security, isolation & privacy practices.
- Must have a strong knowledge of CI/CD techniques. Setting up build & deployment pipelines for fast feedback and waste elimination. Focus on automating build/deployment
- Strong collaboration and communication skills. Must be able to express ideas and evangelize ideas with other team members.
- Strong experience/knowledge of front-end technologies and integration techniques
- Good to have experience transitioning monolithic systems into the service-oriented design
- Knowledgeable & experienced in Web Applications, Cloud Security landscape (OWASP)
- Good to have experience/ability to work in environments of uncertainty and extract clarity
- Good to have mentoring & team technical development skills/mentality