• Position: Product Marketing Manager
• Location: Bangalore, India
• Qualification: MBA(Marketing), B-Tech/B.E.
• Experience: 4-6 years
About the Role:
Jifflenow is looking for a Product Marketing Manager (PMM) with an unwavering team spirit, a positive attitude, a good sense of humor and above all a zeal-to-win to join our team in Bangalore India. The ideal candidate is an B2B marketing jockey with a proven track record of delivering customer and market insights, go-to-market strategies, competitive landscape, and product launches. You’ll work in a fast-paced environment to bring the Jifflenow experience to life for the customer with meeting automation platform for events, executive briefings, conferences, roadshows, influencers briefings, and much more.
This position will be based in Bengaluru and will report to the US-based Director of Marketing and work together to set a vision for the function and forge cross-functional partnerships across the organization. Responsibilities include market and competitive analysis and segmentation, product positioning and messaging, product launch campaigns, sales enablement and training, product collateral and sales tools.
Join us in changing the way the enterprise B2B meetings are automated
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with a cross-functional team of product managers, marketers, and salespeople to build and launch products – from initial market validation, positioning & messaging, to go-to-market strategy and launch execution.
- Work with the product team throughout the planning, development, and launch lifecycle.
- Develop highly-focused market segmentation and use cases to inform sales, marketing and demand gen campaigns with a deep understanding of the markets through sales insights, market research, and competitive analysis.
- Develop product collateral and marketing assets in the form of presentations, videos, data sheets, how-to guides, Product FAQs, white papers, POVs, case studies, ROI calculators and other tools that highlight Jifflenow value proposition, key differentiators, and benefits vis-a-vis the competition
- Be the voice of the customer at Jifflenow by conducting ongoing user research, market research, and competitive analysis to inform new product features and direction.
- Provide thought leadership on an audience-specific communication strategy across products.
- Enable sales team with messaging, product-specific collateral, market, customer and competitive insights as well as training and customer assets. Also, work with individual reps on creating a proposal or deal-specific
- Travel for presentations, and events as needed (<10% travel)
- 4+ years of product marketing experience with at least two years in SaaS or software products.
- Demonstrated capabilities analyzing market and competition and in executing quantitative and qualitative customer research and effectively identifying and interpreting key findings.
- Outstanding communication skills: Written, verbal, and visual and highly effective presentation skills; comfortable and effective with customers, press, analysts and executives.
- Ability to work autonomously, focusing on critical outcomes amidst competing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Ability to turn a rich and fast-evolving combination of product features and customer stories into compelling, differentiated, and powerful product messages.
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills for balancing multiple projects.
We’ll be very interested in samples of your best work! The successful candidate will demonstrate leadership, self-direction and motivation, commitment, passion, curiosity, analytical skill, creativity, tenacity, attention to detail, and a devotion to excellent team play.