Jifflenow is looking for a seasoned, passionate, and hands-on Quality Assurance Manager to drive the Quality of Jifflenow SaaS services . You will play an important role in the success of the team and accountable for managing the activity of testing and quality to build appropriate test cases and automation to meet the business expectation on our Services. Collaborate with other Engineering Managers, Product Owners, and Product Managers in creating high quality test scenarios and test cases. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, ability to look in to big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
Qualification and Experience
● 10+ years software development experience and recently in product companies
● Lead a team of more than 10 QA Engineers performing both Manual and Automation responsibility.
● Experience in Test planning
● Ability to create framework on Test automation using one of the underlying Selenium frameworks which is suited for the product.
● Experience in optimizing the execution time of regression suite to be executed in less than 4 hours.
● Experience in Load testing, stress testing and Security testing.
● Understanding of distributed computing and complex multi-tier applications.
● Able to demonstrate effective teamwork both within the immediate team and across teams.
● Excellent communication (written & spoken) skills.
● Demonstrable experience in coaching and mentoring people
● Passion and initiative to work in an exciting environment, working on interesting projects and delivering new technologies and products to the marketplace.
● Ability to challenge / influence stakeholders with their technical/management leadership
● Ability to understand business drivers for technical decisions, effectiveness of dealing with product managers/customers
● Passion for developing and mentoring people
Roles And Responsibilities
● Responsible for the Quality of product and service rolled out.
● Develop and execute automated tests and test plans.
● Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of our products.
● Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution.
● Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process.
● Work with software development engineers and product owners to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented.
● Act as the Champion for quality for each release, responsible for gating release- readiness.
● Mentor other test engineers as we continue to grow our team.
● Proactively contribute ideas for new features, as well as identify areas for improvement.
● Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
● Assessing product requirements and ensuring that these are met
● Investigating and setting standards for quality
● Using Metrics for improving the product quality.
● Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
● Recording, analyzing and distributing statistical information
● Monitoring performance
● Define and implement a strategy for successful delivery of strategic Jifflenow SaaS services and market expansion.