- Design, and develop Jifflenow’s SAAS based products and solutions including Web interfaces, backend, API support, and self-service platforms.
- Collaborate well with the team to identify the approach and come up with solutions.
- Use Test Driven Development methodologies for testing unit level and functional level process.
- Follow AGILE/SCRUM methodologies and processes in building the software.
- Senior and Lead developers are expected to show thought leadership in pursuing the right technologies and actively mentoring other team members.
Requirements and Skills
- Experience in Web application development using Ruby on Rails, Python, MySQL, nGinx, and RHEL environment.
- Good knowledge of OOAD, patterns, and MVC concepts.
- Developer exposure to RHEL and other Linux variants.
- Must know to write unit test code in RSpec/Cucumber.
- Should be well versed with using one or more of these complementing technologies – jQuery, CSS, CoffeeScript.
- Must have understanding of software configuration management and exposure to GitHub or
- Must have followed Agile / SCRUM methodologies for at least two projects.
- Having worked on SAAS applications or cloud based architecture will be an added advantage.
- Soft Skills – should be agile and should adapt to needs. Work would demand learning new technologies.
- Ability to take ownership and execute in a startup environment.