Jifflenow is seeking a seasoned, passionate, and hands-on Senior Engineering Manager to
drive the development of commerce services. You will play an important role in the success
of the team and accountable for managing the activity of development and quality to build
appropriate technological solutions to meet the business expectation on Commerce
applications. Collaborate with Architects and Product Owners in creating scalable and high
performant services to improve sales and customer satisfactions. You must possess a unique
blend of business and technical savvy, ability to look in to big-picture vision, and the drive to
make that vision a reality.
The successful candidate will demonstrate leadership, self-direction, commitment, passion,
curiosity, analytical skill, creativity, attention to detail, and great team play. Join us in
transforming and disrupting the way enterprises manage B2B engagements.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess the Following Experience
- Ability to challenge/influence stakeholders with their technical/management leadership
- Ability to understand business drivers for technical decisions, effectiveness of dealing with product managers/customers
- Past deep experience with technology and successful delivery products involving full product lifecycle
- Passion for developing and mentoring people
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define and implement a strategy for successful delivery of strategic commerce cloud services and market expansion.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of Services development team to ensure technical quality, product quality, and efficient use of resources.
- Create a culture that insists on meeting expectations, and delivering value
- Be a thought leader in designing services for next generation commerce. Manage and lead team to deliver high-performance RESTful web services that are adaptable to dynamic business needs, influence ideation & unique problem solving
- Scoping, Planning, and technical architecture for all projects for commerce.
- Partner with Product Management, Architecture, Operations, and other delivery teams to ensure effective launch and delivery of projects to satisfy business needs
- Help the organization scale and grow with the business
- Apply best-practices and coding patterns that ensure solutions are maintainable,modular, and of high code-quality.
- Drive automated solutions that enable better efficiency and process improvement
- Grow and manage the skills and talent in the organization. Manage People Resource processes related to objectives definitions, regular check-in, assessment and compensation
Qualifications and Experience
- 12+ years software development experience and recently in product companies
- Knowledge of consumer solution with a focus on user and usability will be an Advantage
- Experience in performance analysis, benchmarking, and trouble-shooting including data gathering, scalability testing, and system profiling is an advantage.
- Working experience with Agile processes and Devops/CI/CD is a must
- Strong ability to plan, estimate and track projects
- Manage people through facilitation and inspiring leadership and ability to work
- across teams
- Demonstrable experience in coaching and mentoring people
- Excellent communication (written & spoken) skills.
- BS/BE/Masters in Computer Science/Equivalent