- Own design projects end to end, and work closely with our engineers, Product managers, marketing and Customer success managers.
- Be the Gate-keeper of Usage Tracking Insights and help design guides to help users find their way around the product.
- Understand the problem comprehensively. Compile research and create user flows, high fidelity mockups and UI.
- Work with Engineers closely to see the design through to production and seek to improve upon them frequently.
- 4+ years of UI design and interactive work in web / mobile. B2B experience is a plus.
- Solid design background with an obsessive eye for visual detail and proficiency in data visualization, infographics
- Obsessed about data and armed with quantitative methods to extract actionable insights.
- Ability to think at a high level and articulate rationale for adopted design direction.
- Self-motivated and able to efficiently deliver without close supervision
- Basic knowledge of HTML / CSS and web technologies. Java & React expertise a plus.
- Know-how of User centered methodologies and usability principles.
- Excellent communication skills
- Rockstar with design tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, and prototyping tools. Motion graphics expertise on AE / other tools will be a major bonus.
Email your Resume and portfolio highlighting works that showcase your analytical thought process and expertise in designing delightful UI & Data visualization.