- Overall 3 to 6 years IT industry experience in Salesforce.com.
- Any prior experience with other technologies like JAVA/.NET is highly preferred.
- Have built Force.com applications which are hosted on the app exchange.
- Have Integrated Advanced JS based UI into Visual Force Pages.
- Must have Building Applications with Force.com and Visualforce (DEV401) certification.
- Apex and Visualforce Controllers (DEV501) is an added advantage.
- Must possess coding best practices and understand the limitations of Apex coding
- Candidates for Tech Lead / Senior Developer roles should have experience in integrating Salesforce with external systems using SOAP/REST Services.
- Experience in working with Force.com Bulk API and the Metadata API
- Must have sound implementation knowledge of workflow rules, validation rule, approval process, reports and dashboards.
- Experience using Apex Data Loader or other ETL tools.
- Experience with database development, SQL or PL/SQL, database schemas, stored procedures is essential.
- Follow unit testing and test class best practices and should be capable of coding for positive and negative scenarios in testing.
- Must have experience with production deployment using change set/eclipse/ANT migration TOOL and working on solving deployment errors.
- Prior working experience with an integration tool is an added advantage.
- Candidate should have basic understanding of admin activities like user creation, role/profile set up, Security set up etc.
- Good to have – Salesforce mobile development using Salesforce1/vfmobile; Experience with Heroku, ngForce.