- Primary point responsible for the overall operability, resiliency, performance, and capacity of owned production services.
- Collaborate with developers in the deployment and scaling of new product features to facilitate rapid iteration and massive growth.
- Participate in a 24×7 rotation for L1 escalations.
- Minimum 2 years of Unix/Linux systems administrator level experience.
- Fundamentally strong experience in web application concepts and standards.
- Proven production service trouble-shooting skills that span applications, systems and network.
- Basic programming skills in any of Ruby/Python., etc.
- Understanding and Experience on resolving Incidents as per ITIL Standards.
TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE – REQUIRED ( / indicates OR )
- Scripting: Ruby/Python and Bash.
- Configuration Mgmt. Tools: Ansible/Chef/Puppet.
- Version Control: Git/SVN.
- Databases: MySQL/PostgreSQL.
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins/ThoughtWorks GoCD.
- Monitoring & Metrics Tools: Nagios/Zabbix/SaaS monitoring tools like Datadog.
- Web Frameworks: Rails/Sinatra/Django/Turbogears.
- IaaS Providers: AWS/GCP
- OS: CentOS/RHEL
NICE TO HAVE
- Committer to relevant Open Source projects.
- Prior experience working in a DevOps capacity.