In this role, you will:
- Primary responsibility for all corporate website design, development, performance, and maintenance.
- Implement new page content and content updates to tight deadlines for an evolving corporate website to support digital campaigns, promotions, and product launches.
- Monitor website visitor behavior, diagnosing problems, and implement areas of improvement
- Manage new and existing technology integrations to support the website and digital marketing initiatives
- Hands-on design, build, maintain Jifflenow corporate and support websites
- Create designs for a variety of marketing assets such as presentations, ad copies, landing pages and newsletters that comply with the company’s brand guidelines
- Build for responsive web experience
- Track and report on Website performance to achieve marketing objectives
- Support SEO and SEM by implementing tasks such as tracking, Google tag manager, attribution data script and website speed optimization by applying best practices to raise the ranking of Jifflenow in social media and web search.
- Closely work with the Infrastructure team to ensure website uptime
- Write clear documentation and guidelines.
- Develop and implement effective strategies that drive traffic and bolster conversion within all channels
- Support landing page development, copy updates, A/B and multi-variant testing, then report on results.
Pre-requisite for the role:
- Minimum 5 yrs experience in WordPress 5.x and common plugins
- Good knowledge of UI/UX web standards and best practices
- Deep understanding of best practices in responsive design for mobile optimization
- Demonstrated skills in high impact digital design.
- 3rd party Integration experience with Salesforce, HubSpot, and `Zendesk
- Knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, A/B testing, and other reporting tools
- Strong understanding of WordPress and WP Engine deployment and maintenance
- Team management experience a plus.
- Basic understanding of page load speed optimization.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Desire to go above and beyond to produce results.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and ability to work with the manager based in the US.